Re: [yast-devel] manipulating multi-section configuration files
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:22:03 +0100
Hi David,

On st 21. ledna 2009, David Bolt wrote:
I have a configuration file with sections to it, an example of it is
something like this:

I was able to read and write a straight forward configuration file, but
this creates invalid files where there are multiple sections. I just
need to figure out how to figure out how to modify the individual parts
of the file.

try reading ini-agent description, there's a part about multiple sections. The
documentation is part of your yast2-core-devel package:

/usr/share/doc/packages/yast2-core/agent-ini/ini.html

As examples, look into the scr files installed on your system
under /usr/share/YaST2/scrconf

Jiri
--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960