Re: [yast-devel] DnsServerAPI.pm
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:55:14 +0200
Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Another solution would be to move that library to yast2-dns-server-API package. Would it help? Do we want a package with one relatively small library (plus docu?).

L.

ugh, yes, that is what I proposed above.

Instead of

yast2-http -> yast2-dns-server

or
yast2-http ->
yast2-dns-server -> yast2 -> libzypp and more

yast2-http ->
yast2-dns-server -> yast2-modules-dns

(or yast2-components-dns or whatever...)

The tricky part is not the size and the amount of libraries, but grouping these APIs correctly. For that, looking the dependency graph and the functional areas would be useful.

Duncan