Re: [yast-devel] changes not in Factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:57:35 +0200
Am Montag, 14. April 2008 schrieb Jiri Srain:
Hi!

At least some of them are mass-changes which I did when updating all
.desktop files and when I merged texts from proofreading. I was not able to
check all packages to autobuild.

I will try to submit at least some of the packages in the list, but I doubt
to make it all for Beta1 :-( Any help (checking one's own packages) is
welcome.

jsuchome and me reviewed some of the changes and there are some reasons
the list is that long:

- some files use $Id and that is pretty broken with SVN, it changes if you
svn co. As this is only in 53 files all over yast, I'm going to mass remove
them
- COPYRIGHT.english is no longer packaged with recent devtools, but not all
maintainers use recent devtools
- for some reason my script missed some svn commits (just as with metapackage)

Actually submitting should be pretty easy if there are no unwanted changes
in trunk - which I hope is not the general rule.

Greetings, Stephan