Re: [yast-devel] Yast2 sw_single crashing on startup in 10.3 (zypp:svn Repository)
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:35:08 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
I think the fix was in the wrong direction. especially in this example (zypper)
it might be by installing the test version fromzypp:svn that a warning would be
appropriate even for an update.

or maybe even earlier, already when adding a repo? Do we have such
functionality at this point?

Dominique
Ths repo was meant for developers or testers. We don't intended to provide a unstable-supported-warned repository.

If during the intragration of zypp-svn into factory (for which we used the build service) we would have needed to waste time creating warnings for users and special packaging, then I would prefer the ability to hide build service projects so we communicate the url only to testers ;-)

Duncan