Re: [yast-devel] printer module redesign
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:55:36 +0100
Dňa Friday 01 February 2008 15:34:59 Martin Schmidkunz ste napísal:
Hi Stano,

I've looked at the pages only and I must admit I had a hard time to
figure out what is the difference between the 2 lists in the overview
page.

But once you figured it out, did it make sense to you?

Not really :(

Did you have difficulties because of the wording?

No, my initial impression was "I see 2 exactly same lists". Then I've red the
labels and think "Ah, there is a difference", but that was it. I did not try
to read the heklp text.

Stano

P.S. I didn't want to sound harsh in the previous reply, this redesign really
looks nice. For example, I like the idea of using tree widget for specifying
the type of the connection.