[yast-devel] TimezoneSelector widget
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:05:29 +0100
Hi!

I spent some time implementing a very rough first version of
a graphical timezone selector widget and commited it into
branches/tmp/coolo/zone.

The widget is rather useless as it does not have any kind of
valus or properties and that is what I'm wondering: what would
be a good connection to ycp?

I assume I need to send events if the current selection changes
and I could accept a given selection from outside - e.g. from
a combo box below. I guess through a property?

Please help out a clueless ycp programmer :)

Greetings, Stephan