[yast-devel] YaST Extension: Progress with Icons
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:39:40 +0100
Hi,

I've just implemented a new feature of the YaST 'Progress' module:
| Icons shown during the progress run |

I hope you find it useful and that we get more icons to the UI to make
it brighter, cooler, and ... ;)

See this article with screen-shots:
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/Progress_With_Icons

(This feature is available in yast2-2.16.16 and later)

Bye
Lukas

PS: It's currently implemented by replacing images with another ones but
it would be better if there was a native Qt/GTK support for making
images gray-scaled (initial state) and then make them colored again
(active). Would it be possible? Thanks.

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o., Lihovarska 1060/12, Praha 9, Czech Republic