Re: [radeonhd] Radeonhd works on Radeon Mobility HD 4570
  • From: Bartek Dolewski <doles2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:12:13 +0200
Sorry for the outputs with radeon driver. I have plenty of work with
my ATI on laptop big mess and other things with Gentoo... compile
something, install it, try it and over and over again. You know big
mess :)
I have some experience from "diving" into Linux source code, so I can
look inside of radeonhd`s code. I hope I`ll understand some lines :)