[radeonhd] Removing no-interlaced mode limitation from TMDS outputs
Hi Egbert,

i just commited a patch to my personal repository, which removes the
no-interlaced mode limitation from TMDS outputs. Since interlaced modes
are just a matter of how the CRTC is programmed it makes interlaced
modes like 1080i work out of the box. It was tested on my RV620 with 2
different monitors, but should work on nearly everything else.

This should go quickly into mainline if some of the testers i put on CC
in this mail confirmed it works.

And some update on the E-EDID patches: Ma Ling from intel is working on
a patchset for xserver since beginning of November, i will try to help
with this, so i think we will see a complete E-EDID support in the next
xserver release.

Merry xmas and a happy new year,
Christian.