[radeonhd] HDMI support including Audio
Hi everybody,

attached is a new versions of my HDMI patch.
It's a sum up of all the previous patches, since my fear that the last
RV635 bugix would break 780G support has not been confirmed (it actually
fixed some timing problems users reported on this chipset) it also
includes this one.

The other noticeable change is that i changed the default value of the
xorg "Audio" option from false to true, but it's overrideable to disable
audio support. Also fixed the whitespace errors when applying the
patches.

Tested and working chipsets are now: RV620, RV630, RV635, RV770, RS780
and M86. Tested, but not working currently on RV670.

@Luc Verhaegen: To convince you to test and commit this patch:
It's just another feature the radeon driver doesn't have. :D

Bye, Christian.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups