Re: [radeonhd] autoreconf: command not found
  • From: "Luca Tettamanti" <kronos.it@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:34:04 +0100
2008/3/9 ansorge.radeonhd <ansorge.radeonhd@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hallo,

I try update radeonhd driver on my OpenSUSE 10.3 (64b) by using git.
I have installed rpm package form OpenSUSE repositories. For updating
I use commands from wiki.
As a root I type:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd
cd /xf86-video-radeonhd
./autogen.sh

But I got error message: ./autogen.sh: line 9: autoreconf: command not
found

So I look for files
/usr/share/aclocal/xorg-macros.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/xorg-server.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/xorgversion.m4
but all these files I have in this path.

You need the "autoconf" package; in order to compile sources from the
GIT repository you may need to install other development packages.

Luca