Re: [radeonhd] Asus M2A-VM VGA works, DVI doesn't
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:31:46 +0100
On Dec 20, 07 12:27:02 -0500, Toan wrote:
Thanks. The DVI_D resolution issue is fixed (both VGA and DVI are
1680x1050 now). However, now I have the original problem of the screen
blanks on-off every few seconds (this is regardless of whether or not
the VGA cable is connected). The Xorg.0.log file is attached.

I don't think we have your BIOS yet (though I could have overlooked
that). Please dump it with 'conntest -d' and send it to us.

Apparently the electrical values for your card are not optimal. Either
we don't know them yet, or the AtomBIOS provided values are suboptimal.

CU