Re: [radeonhd] Unknown card detected using radeonhd driver
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 03:30:05 +0100
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 09:17:29PM -0500, James Slagle wrote:

There is only 1 DVI connector and 1 VGA connector on the card. I
tried the driver from today, and X never finishes starting, it just
stays hung at a black screen. I've attached the Xorg log file.

Thanks,
James Slagle

Hrm, why would it be hanging.

Since there is a 2 week gap now (my apologies for that), and there have
been a decent number of fixes to the driver, can you try pulling a new
git version?

If our code really was looping over a broken connector table, then I do
not think there was any change that could influence this, but we better
start from a new baseline :)

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.