Re: [radeonhd] Radeon Xpress 1250M on a Samsung R20 Laptop
Hello,

The command ./rhd_conntest -d created a file called posted.vga.rom, I
put it in attachment.

If I can do anything else, don't hesitate to ask me!

regards,
Antoine PAIRET

Excellent!

Can you use the rhd_conntest utility (in
xf86-video-radeonhd/utils/conntest) to dump your video BIOS and send it
over to Luc (I CC'd him) to review it?

I think you do the following:
cd xf86-video-radeonhd/utils/conntest
./rhd_conntest -d

It should spit out some file similar to "791F.103C.30C2.vga.rom" in that
directory. The numbers in the file name will be different for you
(probably like 7942.nnnn.nnnn.vga.rom, or similar).

--
Coleman Kane