Re: [radeonhd] Unknown card detected: M76
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:07:22 +0100
On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 05:14:58PM -0700, Jason Wood wrote:

My last email got munched by Hotmail, sorry for the multiple emails. =/

I have a M76 in a HP Compaq 8510 that now works with commit 1235392f, but it
throws an unknown card warning in my Xorg log. Attached is the Xorg log,
lspci -vv, and rhd_conntest with just the laptop panel connected.

On a side note, Connector[2] {RHD_CONNECTOR_DVI, "DUAL_LINK_DVI_D DFP2",
RHD_DDC_1, RHD_HPD_0, { RHD_OUTPUT_NONE, RHD_OUTPUT_TMDSA } } is actually an
HDMI port instead of a DVI port if you want to add that to your naming scheme.

Thank you all for all the hard work! I'm extremely happy to be done with the
vesa driver, I can now use the full size of my panel! If you need any more
information, I would be happy to provide it.

Jason Wood

Hi,

We are currently not able to track those ids, so i will reduce the
severity of that message.

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.