Re: [radeonhd] randr PreferredResolution in xorg.conf not working
  • From: Sebastian Brocks <sebastian.brocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:59:33 +0100
Matthias Hopf schrieb:
On Nov 23, 07 16:18:36 +0100, Sebastian Brocks wrote:
Matthias Hopf schrieb:

Please check which xrandr version you are using, and post the output of
'xrandr --verbose'.
I'm using xrandr 1:1.2.2-0ubuntu1, and xrandr --verbose gives this:

This is certainly an old xrandr (it doesn't even have 'current') -
though I doubt a newer one will help here.

Will try to look into that tomorrow. I have something similar reproduced
now here.

After switching the monitor connectors, PreferredResolution now works fine.
It didn't set the preferred resolution when the monitor was on
DVI-I_2/digital, it does switch it when it's on DVI-I_1/digital