Re: [radeonhd] Problems with radeonhd-driver on GeCube Radeon HD 2400PRO AGP
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:37:06 +0100
On Nov 23, 07 10:28:41 +0100, Boris Kleibl wrote:
I'm using the radeonhd driver built from git on my debian sid. First
of all I tried the ATI proprietary driver, because I wanted a
dual-head configuration, but it fails to initialize OpenGL. When
trying the radeonhd-driver it works, but it is not possible to set
1600x1200 screen resolution. Perhaps because the card is not detected
correctly (as shown in the attached Xorg.0.log)? My card is a GeCube
Radeon HD 2400PRO AGP (GC-RX24PGA2-D3):

Latest git has some monitor detection changes, that might help (or make
things worse). Also, you might want to add 'Vritual' like described in
the wiki on http://wiki.x.org/wiki/radeonhd

CU