RE: [radeonhd] radeon-hd unknown card: 0x94C8:0x106B:0x0084
  • From: "Bridgman, John" <John.Bridgman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:59:10 -0500
Am I blind or is documentation for LVTMA block on R600 missing from
the docs?

The RV630 doc is missing LVTMA information.

We are in the process of releasing an M76 doc which includes LVTMA and
will essentially replace the RV630 doc. We noticed that the 5xx doc was
missing LVTMA and replaced it before the initial release, but didn't
notice that the 6xx doc was also missing it until after XDS.

The SuSE developers have the M76 doc under NDA while we finish getting
it ready for publishing.

JB