[radeonhd] Initial RandR 1.2 support (for the brave of heart ;)
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:00:59 +0100
Heho,

I have just pushed initial RandR 1.2 support into the branch
'initial-randr' in the git repository. It's no way sure it will stay
this way (might be completely rewritten), but at the moment everything
looks good.

With the fixes to randr/rrcrtc.c and xrandr.c I just published on the
xorg mailing list this implementation gets through the xrandr testcase
I also published there today just fine.

Still, I would like to have it tested before we even think about moving
this into the master branch, so if you want to try (assuming git 1.5 or
higher, and *hopefully* correct...):

git-fetch origin initial-randr:initial-randr
git-checkout origin/initial-randr
... configure & compile

If you want to work on the branch yourself, better do a
git-checkout -b initial-randr origin/initial-randr

And then please tell me what is working what isn't.

Thanks & Happy Weekend