Mailinglist Archive: proxy-suite (4 mails)

< Previous Next >
Cascade the proxy
  • From: "Markus Weber" <markus.weber@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:24:29 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

Could i cascade the ftp-proxy so that i can install one in the internal net (where the users have to connect to) and one in the dmz.
A problem there is, that we have an other dns-root in the internal net than in the dmz, so the hostname-lookups fails.
Since many years we use Squid for HTTP and for download FTP, but now i have to brak my brain about the ability of uploading FTP to hosts in the Internet.
Have someone a sample of the config-files?

Kind Regards
Markus Weber

< Previous Next >
List Navigation