Re: CDRW writing problem?
  • From: Alimin Bijosono Oei <alimin_oei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:01:38 +0000 (UTC)

I love people with such helpfull answers at hand.
You should have a look in the archives. If I remember right, the
problem is that the packet patch creates a UDF 2.0 disc by default,
but Windows can only deal with the older 1.5 format.
There is a switch to mkudfs or cdrwtool that leaves you with the
option to choose the older format. Another possiblity is to format the
disc in Windows.

Regards,
Ingo

Thanks Ingo.