Re: Re: how to apply the patch to 2.4.5-ac9
Hello and thanks for your replies.
Right now I'm at my work computer (which is windows-only)
so I'll test your new port in the evening.
As for the porting of udf module to ac-kernels,
I had submitted a patch to the sourceforge linux-udf page,
you can also have a look at that.
Thanks again,
Ozkan Sezer