[opensuse] libreoffice calc import CSV
I don't use this suite much, sticking mostly to Quattro Pro for DOS, where file->import->CSV works fine only as long as the line lengths aren't too long. How long is too long I've been unable to figure out. QPro's been rejecting Fedex CSV files, so I want to import CSV file(s) into LibreOffice Calc, but it has no import menu I can find, only export. How does one get a CSV file into a spreadsheet? Is there a separate package for this function that I don't have installed?

# rpm -qa | grep eoffi
libreoffice-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586
libreoffice-base-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586
libreoffice-branding-upstream-3.4.5.5-97.1.noarch
libreoffice-calc-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586
libreoffice-icon-theme-crystal-3.4.5.5-14.1.noarch
libreoffice-kde-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586
libreoffice-pyuno-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586
libreoffice-writer-3.4.5.5-97.1.i586

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/