Re: [opensuse] gnu libc manual wrong?? concat (const char *str, ...) doesn't work...
Dirk Gently said the following on 05/14/2012 04:44 AM:

One of my projects writing a cycle-by-cycle simulator for some CPU
circuitry passed out by the prof. Then we had the great fun(*) of
writing microcode to implement the PDP-11 instruction set.

(*) for varying values of "fun"

Teaching "coding" (in particular in a specific language) and teaching
*PROGRAMMING* are two entirely different things. I suspect many CS
departments/profs do the former without doing the latter.

--
The master worries about the work, and the apprentice worries about the
tools.