Re: [opensuse] mozilla ssl/tls problem?
Am 10.05.2012 10:08, schrieb Per Jessen:
Normally I have no problem with https, but yesterday I tried accessing
the 3ware web-service running on a storageserver, and that simply
didn't work. I googled some and saw references to some possible
mozilla SSL/TLS problem - I then tried opera instead, and that worked
fine!

Has anyone else experienced this or similar?

You didn't tell us which flavour and version of "mozilla" you are using ;-)

So just a very wild initial guess:
What is your setting for "security.enable_md5_signatures"?

And if that guess is wrong could you probably add more information like
what "mozilla" has to say about your connection (error message or simply
nothing?).

Wolfgang