Re: [opensuse] Video ideas?
On 04/30/2012 08:16 AM, James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

I want to do a slideshow with a voiceover and some titles. What I'm thinking
is show a German stamp and I explain what it is, ie who is on it etc. Then
upload it to youtube so that my customers know what the new stamps are. Can
someone suggest a good program to do this with?

Thanks!

JIM

cinelerra works just fine. Just stick stills in the timeline and stretch them as
long as you want them there, then just do whatever audio-track you want and put
that in the audio. Then with ffmpeg, you can render it to just about anything
under the sun. Full DV, mpg2-4, quicktime, etc.. It works really good. Just take
45min and work through a cinelerra tutorial and you will have more than the
tools needed for a simple slide show.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.