Re: [opensuse] Re: Another firefox bug? - No, it is flash.
  • From: "phanisvara das" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:37:06 +0530
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:07:57 +0530, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

however the plugin crashes very frequently - nothing we can do about that!

it doesn't for me, but there's a lot of possible reasons: browser versions, video driver, perhaps even kernel versions. some people said they downgraded flash several version numbers IIRC and are happy now (security holes & all)...

i'm not using flash a lot, so perhaps mine would crash, too, if i tried hard enough.

--
phani.