Re: [opensuse] Re: Another firefox bug? - No, it is flash.
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:48:38 +0200
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:37, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
right-click on any flash display, choose "settings" (not "global
settings"), go to the "display" tab, and uncheck the HW acceleration
box. then you'll have to re-load the page with flash content.

ok, thanks, done.

however the plugin crashes very frequently :-( - nothing we can do about
that!

Are you also using the /etc/adobe/mms.cfg tweak that was discussed on
the list here (and a zillion other places)? This made Flash crash
almost every single time for me... I removed it and just went with the
Right-Click and disable H/W acceleration and it no longer crashes.

C.
--
openSUSE 12.1 x86_64, KDE 4.8.2