Re: [opensuse] Another firefox bug?
On Saturday, April 28, 2012 05:50 PM Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

I installed the latest FF patch for oS 11.4
(MozillaFirefox-12.0-18.1.x86_64). A flash image from one FF
window gets displayed on ALL FF windows on different workspaces. It even
gets displayed on top of Gnome terminal!

Is this a new bug? Do I have to downgrade FF?

Photograph with camera (A print screen does not show the issue)

<http://paste.opensuse.org/25656538>

The link that triggers this is:

<https://www.bancosantander.es>

I've experienced this problem every once in a while for a long time - with
Chrome. What I've found works is to find the tab with the page that has the
image and delete that tab. If I can't find it, I kill Chrome with ksysguard;
Chrome will reload all the pages when it restarts.