Re: [opensuse] RE: Tips on Avoiding Any Hard Drive RAID Not Mounting on Startup and Failing to Multiple Error Levels
Dirk Gently wrote:
Why would this have an effect on RAID-ed filesystems but not
on non-RAID filesystems? They both have superblocks, and as
far as I know, there is no additional "RAID superblock", just
the same old superblock in the filesystem which we have been
living with since 1970's versions of Unix.

I'm not sure I understand you. mdadm certainly has superblocks: