[opensuse] Re: unexpected server reboot
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:42:12 +0200
Le 24/04/2012 22:09, Ted Byers a écrit :
If it is a question of power interruptions, that is what uninterruptable
power supplies are for.

As I said, last time I checked, the server was plugged in an UPS, but this model do not have usable communication, and may be not more than 5 mn time lapse.

time ago we had a project to sense the AC failure by the fact that the modem will also be down, may be I will have to revive this

I will have to experiment AC failure on site, but I pretty fear such brutal thing :-(

thanks
jdd