Re: [opensuse] Power saving with Intel Atom
El 21/04/12 02:35, Roger Luedecke escribió:
I have an Intel Atom processor, and for some reason the newer kernels
eat my battery. I have added a couple boot parameters, which help...
particularly with the heat. I have installed powertop and
laptop-mode-tools. The latter I have no clue how to use. Got any hot
tips? I'll happily provide more info as its needed.

Linux 3.1.9-1.4-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 27 08:55:10 UTC
2012 (efb5ff4) i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Well.. that's not newer.. try a kernel-desktop from Kernel:Stable repository.