Re: [opensuse] tablet pc
George Olson wrote:
I would want to store a few things from my computer on the tablet. I have lots of pictures that I need for work (the tablet would assist me with presentations). I also have multiple sound files - mp3s mainly - language files that I use for my continual language review in my work. So I would want a way to move them over to the PC. I would not necessarily have to "sync" them, but a syncing mechanism would probably make it more useful.

Then I would also want to move some of my ebooks I have downloaded onto the tablet.

If setting it up with a Samba host is easier, then that is probably the way to transfer files, so I appreciate the tip on that.

I have installed a utility called "ES File Explorer" which can use network file sharing and also FTP.