Re: [opensuse] tablet pc
My normal home desktop is OpenSUSE 12.1.

I have a tf101 EEE transformer. I too use samba via ES File
Explorer. Plus I also use rsync and a full shell environment from in
terminal on the tf101 via the non-root method provided by Kevin
Boone here:

http://kevinboone.net/android_nonroot.html

I do like the keyboard dock on the tf101 - makes it a bit heavier,
but you can always leave it at home. The docks extra battery
capacity and charging prioritisation/hierarchy are quite useful.