Re: [opensuse] Beware of RockMelt browser (SECURITY)
On 4/14/12 7:36 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 04/14/2012 07:29 PM, Rajko M. wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:09:04 -0700
Roger Luedecke<roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was just made aware of this new 'social browser' based off Chromium.
Though there is not a Linux version, many of you run dual-boot system
configurations.
There is no need to warn about every piece of windows malware you
stumble upon. If everyone would take such route this list will be mess.
There is very little number of free applications for windows that one
can trust, and most of them have Linux counterparts :)

I agree, that if everyone was reported the list would be a mess.

However, in this instance, ALL my friends, family (except my
brother-in-law - who is an opensuse user because of me) and most
everyone I know are WINDOWS users and I'm passing this along.

Thank you, Roger

Duaine

There is an opensuse-security list, but its little used. And I'm sure not intended for windows security issues. But is is security focused.

Jim F