[opensuse] Re: epub
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

RuntimeError: Failed to load the Progress Indicator plugin: the
PyQt4.QtCore module is version 1 but the progress_indicator module requires
version -1

IIRC, this is due to the fact that your Calibre version is too old. In
any case the pristine version[1] will work in all cases since it uses
private versions of all dependencies.

As an aside there is also pandoc[2]. However, you might have to compile
the Haskell Platform[3] yourself due to an older version of it shipped with
OpenSUSE (at least for 11.4, don't know about 12.1).

Footnotes:
[1] http://calibre-ebook.com/download_linux

[2] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

[3] http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/

--
"Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX."
(By Stephan Zielinski)