Re: [opensuse] Dumpkeys, euro vs en_US.UTF-8
Michael Fischer wrote:
Can anyone clue me in as to how to use dumpkeys (or potentially
a UTF-8 aware successor) on 12.1 with en_US.UTF-8?

Goog. hasn't shown me much help except that the euro is appearently
U+20ac, which isn't even listed by dumpkeys.

Please note that I'm not using neither gnome nor kde to manage my keyboard
(xmodmap).

If anyone can point me to a resource which tells me how to create my own
compose combinations... :-)

Thanks in advance.

Michael

What is it you're trying to do? You certainly can use many special characters, such as € Ü é å Ç ¥ ß æ and many more, by using the U.S. International layout.