Re: [opensuse] PC freezes when transferring huge amount of data to USB
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:41:08 +0100
I rebooted the system and the problem went away. It happens frequently. I don't know if it is caused by updates or what. I will report back or file a bug once the problem recurs. If there is a command that I should run which will give some output that can help identify the problem please tell so that I am ready next time. Since its my production machine, at time it makes more sense for me to just reboot than wait, so if the command is handy I will be able to file the report.

Best

Thanks
Swapnul