Re: [opensuse] Amazon Not Available on openSUSE 12.1
On Saturday, March 10, 2012 02:53 AM Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
Hi,

Until Google Music is available in Europe I purchase music from Amazon.
In order to download the purchased file you need Amazon downloader which
is available for openSuse 11.1 only. How to download or install Amazon
downloader on openSUSE 12.1?

Swapnil

Unfortunately there are a number of sites that only use Microsoft technology,
so you're SOL on Linux and maybe even Mac. I try to avoid these where I can
but sometimes it's just not possible, so I just use VirtualBox with an old
copy of XP SP3 updated with the new IE and MP.