[opensuse] Skype won't run on 64bit openSUSE 12.1
Having recently upgraded to openSUSE 12.1, I'm trying to re-install
Skype for Linux YaST installs the rpm OK, but
when I try to run skype it grumbles about missing libraries.

Googling found a recommendation to install xorg-x11-libXv-32bit which
I've done, but now skype throws its next complaint:

skype: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open

There seem to be various dbus rpms in the standard repositories, but
none with that name. Has anyone trodden this before, who could advise me?

Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.1.9-1.4-desktop
Distro: openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) with KDE Development Platform: 4.7.2
(4.7.2) "release 5"
Uptime: 06:00am up 18:05, 5 users, load average: 0.07, 0.04, 0.20