[opensuse] systemd shutdown warning?
I recently upgraded to 12.1, including systemd. I have a machine
configured that powers off automatically at certain types, using
crontab. In the past, I could put in the crontab "shutdown -h +30",
and then I would get warning messages on the console as the shutdown
approaches. With systemd, shutdown gets scheduled, but no warnings
appear anywhere. The system just shuts down when the time comes.

Is there a way to reproduce this warning message behavior? The man
page just says "shutdown is for compatibility only", and systemctl
page does not offer any options about scheduling or warnings.

Myrosia