[opensuse] Re: Forums?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:58:21 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:38:41 -0800, Steven Hess wrote:

Has the server the openSUSE Forums are on gone south? I am getting the
following error when I try and log on

find the needed policy from service provider. Service Provider is not
healthy. It might be just coming up. If refreshing the browser after a
few seconds doesn't clear this error condition, please contact your
Administrator."
If this condition persists, please contact the helpdesk.

I noticed it was intermittant last night as were the Novell forums (which
are hosted on servers in the same subnet) - looked like an access manager
issue, so I guess they were perhaps doing some work on that system last
night (but I don't know for sure).

Seems better today from here.

Jim
--