Re: [opensuse] News about the future of Flash on Linux
Billie Walsh wrote:
Well, it looks like face is reddest. Unchecked it and now it works fine.
I didn't see where the page calls for a font in the source code but it
must be in there somewhere. I wonder what font it calls that I don't
have installed already.

It's probably a CSS file that is calling for the font.

I find the best way to see what is happening is to use the Firebug
addon. Turn it on for the page, select the HTML view, and see what it
says about the CSS for any particular element. But there may be better
tools; I'm not an expert.