[opensuse] Re: Installation Woes
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:04:18 +0100
Le 12/02/2012 13:36, Anton Aylward a écrit :

Lets face it, any .0 release has watershed problems,

please stop this. 0 number for openSUSE have no more meaning than any other. Simply none.

Linux moves very fast and we have (we=all the linux users, not only openSUSE) limited time to test, so some weird problems.

But I have to admit the OP problem seems specially harsh. never had this problem on the large number of install I've done (any numer)

jdd