Re: [opensuse] Re: Search Menus in KDE?
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:37:11 +0100
On 02/10/2012 11:18 AM, jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 10/02/2012 11:05, C a écrit :

I edited it for you to clean up the English used..

thanks

but... I question
whether openFATE is the right place for it. To me, this is much more
suited for an enhancement request upstream at kde.org.

I only ping kde upstream for well definded bugs, too difficult to follow.

would need to know who is the kickoff search programmer :-(

What a timing.

I think Alex is working on AppMenu Runner, which will add that feature. I think he has posted the code.

http://www.afiestas.org/appmenu-runner-meet-the-kde-hud/

This can be exciting and if stays 'supplementary' unlike Unity HUD's replacement of menus it can be very useful in some (not every) case.

Swapnil