Re: [opensuse] Re: Problems with PDF - Seamonkey & Firefox
On 08/02/12 23:17, jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 08/02/2012 11:54, Basil Chupin a écrit :
On 08/02/12 21:31, jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 08/02/2012 10:55, Basil Chupin a �crit :

Excuse moi for asking, but which version of oS are you running because
12.1 (?and earlier) uses Okular for pdf files? And I don't have
problems with Okular.

it's only the firefox plugin for aroread that have problem.

Before I wrote above, I went looking for this plugin and it certainly
is not something which Mozilla has as either an extension or a plugin.
So it has to be something which comes with openSUSE and, in fact,
there is an acroread rpm listed in Software Manager. And there is a
proviso against it as I quoted in my earlier response.

BC

there *is* an acrobat plugin (I didn't think of it and just desactivated it), and it's installed also when installing acroread from adobe sources. I need acrobat reader because ocular don't print well any pdf

Ooow, in what way doesn't it print "well any pdf"?

I just printed off 2 pdf files to be sure and they printed perfectly using okular.

Just for the background: I opened Dolphin, selected the files and opened each with okular and then printed each using okular.

BC

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.