Re: [opensuse] OT - Firefox 10 relieves add-on updating pain
Hi,

Am 02.02.2012 13:27, schrieb Smartysmart34:
Did you notice FF 10 is a long term support release providing updates
until the release of FF 17? So you maybe want to consider not shipping
future major releases but instead stay within the 10 series (for the
update-repo)?

The same is true for Thunderbird. The only difference for Suse 11.4: It
shipped with TB 3.6. But 3.6 support will end in a couple of weeks (they
said: After the release of the LTS version 10). So you may want to
consider preparing an upgrade to TB 10 for Suse 11.4 - preferably
through the regular update channel.

We are aware of the ESR releases and the lifetime of the FF3.6 and TB3.1 series.
What we haven't discussed in detail yet is if we want those and stay on them in
the official update channel for openSUSE!

Wolfgang