Re: [opensuse] conflicting partition size
Anton Aylward wrote:
As you say, "it works just fine".
I don't understand the people who say its too complicated to install.
Its no more complicated than conventional for the installer than any
other disk partition type.

It makes things a whole lot easier, if you're setting up multiple partitions on a RAID array. My server here has 4 SCSI drives in a RAID array. I set up a RAID5 volume on the entire disks and then used LVM to create the partitions. The alternative would be to create separate RAID5 arrays for each partition, so, if you had 5 partions on a 4 drive array, you'd have to create 20 partitions and they have to match sizes within the RAID arrays.