Re: [opensuse] Mentor wanted for programming
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:53:18 +0100 (CET)
Am 20.01.12, 08:48 +0100 schrieb C:
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 08:15, Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, I realized the Web interface was basically useless a while ago.
But, its not all that useful if I can't write spec files anyhow. The
wiki so often is missing stuff or its inaccurate or out of date that I
don't even look at it anymore unless the link is recommended to me. I
would happily fix things if there was an editor, but as it stands I
don't know the markup for the wiki and the ability to export to
MediaWiki in LibreOffice doesn't actually work.

Wiki markup is really really simple... in fact you can even
add/correct content without using a single bit of markup... just plain
text.

I sometimes use plain Wikimedia markup content and place that as is into emails. Works great except for some few constructs.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org