Re: [opensuse] motherboard search engine
On 01/19/2012 10:39 AM, Mark Hounschell wrote:
On 01/19/2012 10:13 AM, James Knott wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
Mine has all the requirements except the parallel port.
Parallel port???

Does anyone still use those? ;-)

It's been many years since I've had reason to use one.

I just recently went through this. If ya like AMD here is a fairly
recent one that has it all.

GA-890FXA-UD5

http://www.gigabyte.us/products/list.aspx?s=42&jid=7&p=2&v=26

This one has it all plus an additional Ethernet port. Unfortunately
you'll never find a pci floppy controller that can be used with the
kernels /dev/fd0. Everything else you can find PCI cards for. But the
above has em all.

Here's a link that works. Sorry.

http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3781#ov